Cosmetic Dentistry’s aim is not just to improve your teeth’s appearance but also to boost your teeth’s natural functions. These issues are inspected and thoroughly examined by a cosmetic dentist. Be sure to view our Before and After gallery.
Cosmetic dental procedures enhance a smile’s appearance by allowing a tooth to be restored to its natural looking beauty giving you one more reason to smile. Cosmetic dentistry can create a youthful smile and correct conditions such as:
- Missing teeth
- Spaces between teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Crooked or misaligned teeth
- Rotated or crowded teeth
- Small or short teeth
Veneers, invisalign and teeth whitening are also provided by a cosmetic dentist. Patients can have their tooth gaps fixed by having dental veneers. Invisilign, on the other hand, is perfect for clients with an overbite, or an overjet. Patients with discolored teeth often request teeth whitening.
Dr. O’Bryan is committed to helping clients maintain their dental health by providing extensive oral examinations. This ensures that all aspects of oral health are examined and developing issues will be addressed immediately. Learn More >>>
A variety of restorative and preventative dental services are offered by O’Bryan Advanced dentistry, each designed to extend and improve your dental health, contribute to your outer appearance and inner confidence. We want to give you one more reason to smile.
We provide the following dental health services: (Read More >>>)
- Composite Fillings
- Children’s Dentistry
- Crowns and Bridges (one day CEREC crowns available)
- Hygiene and Preventative Care
- Low Radiation Digital X-Rays
- Low Radiation Conebeam CT Scans
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Periodontal Screening
- Root Canal Therapy
The best way to maintain optimum dental health throughout your life is to maintain a sensible oral hygiene regimen. In addition to daily flossing and brushing, this includes regular dental examinations and professional cleaning. A complete oral exam can ensure your smile stays bright and healthy.
We use a digital X-ray system. Benefits of a low radiation digital system include:
- Safer. Because the computer sensor is very sensitive the system can use a much lower amount of radiation. In fact, it uses 90% less radiation than conventional x-rays.
- Better. Because the sensor sees things conventional film might miss and the image can be magnified 300x its normal size and contrast can be adjusted to reveal things that might not be seen on normal film.
- Faster. Because there is no development cycle, images are available within seconds of being taken.
- Smarter. Since the system avoids using hazardous chemicals, it does not produce hazardous waste.
As a patient of O’Bryan Advanced Dentistry, your dental health and well being comes first with us. We believe in treating our patients in a warm, welcoming way, making your visit with us as relaxing and comfortable as possible. We offer the following amenities for your care:
- Blankets for our cold natured patients
- Children’s movies in the sitting area
- Hot scented towels
- Adjustable chairs for your comfort